Video editing is the process of rearranging filmed video segments to create a complete, finished video production ready for viewing. Video editing can be as simple as removing content from raw video footage, or more complex to include colour correction, audio correction, storytelling, adding text, adding transitions, creating powerful motion graphics and much more.
Do you have raw video footage, but need it polished into a clip that you would be proud to show to your friends or put on your website, Facebook or You Tube?
Give us a call if you require editing of pre-recorded client testimonials, your business or services or even a friend’s wedding or family reunion.
Our video editing services team is available for projects Australia-wide, and can work with almost any camera format, even if your footage was shot on an iPhone.
Quotes are based on how much footage you have, and can be surprisingly affordable.
1. Call or email describing your video footage and what you need it edited into.
2. Send us your raw footage with Drop Box, wetransfer.com or post on a disk or USB stick.
3. We will edit your footage according to your brief and post to a private You Tube link.
4. You can request initial changes free of charge (additional changes will require a small fee)
5. Once approved we will send an invoice and your video file as an MP4 once payment is received.