06 Sep Video helps propel a budget Tweed Heads real estate property to the top of Google!
While getting to the top of Google alone does not ensure a property sale, it sure does help connect buyers who are searching online for real estate to find it. Case in point? This recent budget video for this small-but-charming two bedroom apartment centrally located in Tweed Heads. For those unfamiliar with the area, Tweed Heads a riverside/seaside town on the southern tip of the Gold Coast of Australia which thanks to year-round great weather and beautiful beaches is extremely popular with surfers, family holidays, domestic travellers, and retirees. While you would think that would ensure a well-priced investment property would be snapped up quick smart, a recent glut of brand new unit developments in the area has meant that the sellers of this unit were having trouble standing out from the pack.
One affordable video production later, and the video has just started showing up on Google in spectacular fashion. I did a quick search this morning and this is where I found it:
- Gold Coast 2brm property -Google #1
- Central Gold Coast unit – Google #1
- Modern Gold Coast unit- Google #1
- Tweed Heads 2brm unit – Google #1
- Tweed Heads Central investment unit – Google #1
- Southern Gold Coast investment unit -Google #1
- Gold Coast 2brm investment property -Google #1
- Southern Gold Coast 2brm unit – Google #1
- Gold Coast 2 brm unit -Google #2
- Tweed Coast investment property Google #4
- Tweed Heads investment unit – Google first page
- Tweed Heads investment property – Google second page
- modern Gold Coast investment property- Google first page
- Tweed Heads real estate video- Google first page
Given the countless thousands of investment properties for sale on the Gold Coast right now, this clearly shows video is a great way to get found by property hunters combing the web. It also demonstrates the power of video on Search Engine Optimisation – especially when you consider how much money some real estate companies and property developers are spending on SEO, only to get trumped on Google by one little real estate video tour!
Of course video alone cannot sell a property, but results like these show how much a tour can really help people searching for a property like theirs to find it.